Maintaining health and preventing infectious diseases from spreading: the task of workplace hygiene. In industries such as catering and healthcare, strict hygiene measures are vital. However, at the office, hygiene has had a minor role until recent events - mainly taking place in washrooms.
We may associate hygiene with the washroom but there is still an expectation for good hygiene in other places such as the kitchen and nurseries. Other focal points include entrance areas and receptions, but also common rooms and break rooms.
Good facilities and equipment are not only important for guests visiting your business, it also shows your appreciation towards employees and demonstrates that you care about their safety and health. Up to date equipment also motivates people to genuinely utilise the available hygiene facilities.
It goes without saying that attention to design and functionality is a must.
- First-class hand hygiene: Clean&Care sensor dispensers for soaps and hand disinfectants
- Environmentally friendly consumables: soaps and foam soaps
- Optimum comfort for hand drying: Sensor towel dispensers
- Economical and absorbent: tissue towel paper from Satino prestige
The right size for any washroom: waste bins
Creating a pleasant environment: air freshners
In company colours: design rings for towel dispensers
Coats, jackets and bags: clothes hooks
- Economical and quickly filled: the System double roll dispenser for toilet paper
- Service-friendly and environmentally compatible: System toilet paper in large rolls
- Extra hygiene for the WC: the Toilet Seat Cleaner from Satino
- Contactless safety: the Clean&Care sensor dispenser for toilet seat cleaners and hand disinfectants
For wall or floor mounting: waste bins for the cubicle
Discreet and robust: toilet brushes
Hand disinfection helps to prevent the spread of infection, making it useful for situations where handwashing is not available, for example conference rooms or open-plan offices, at lifts or in corridors. Sanitiser stands are the perfect solution where the fixed installation of dispensers is not possible or visually undesirable or when there is a temporary need, e.g. at company meetings and conferences.
Cleanliness and hygiene should also be maintained in common rooms and break rooms. These areas can generate a lot of traffic and food is often consumed.
- Avoid contact infections: sanitiser liquid from Satino and Clean&Care dispensers for hand disinfection
- A good idea for hands and surfaces: paper towels from the roll
- Quick access with maximum efficiency: the Centerfeed towel roll dispenser Plus
Do you have your own canteen? Find out more about hygiene solutions for this area on our catering page!